I.E.C.T. – Summer School on Entrepreneurship
Cambridge goes Tyrol
I.E.C.T. and the Summer School offer a nationally and internationally linked network of partners and knowledge, especially from the Cambridge hub and Austria.
Experienced entrepreneurs from Cambridge and Austria meet post-docs and PhD students with entrepreneurial spirit
What are the benefits?
- Gain the inspiration, motivation and tools required to take the next steps in terms of commercialising ideas and progressing a global business.
- Understand the process of taking novel technologies to market.
- Determine the best business models and marketing strategies to commercialise a new idea.
- Have a great week of thinking time to accelerate your ideas, develop key entrepreneurial skills and contacts to exploit new ideas in response to customer needs more effectively.
- Meet and experience global mentoring from senior entrepreneurs.
- Be a part of a vibrant, like-minded community.
- Improve social networking skills and the ability to pitch an idea.